BECOME A PARTNER
The health of a democracy depends on the educated participation of citizens in their government—through voting, running for elected office, advocating for public policy decisions, and monitoring elected officials to ensure that they are honest, fair, and effective. Cultivating citizens who honor these responsibilities takes time and attention.
Close Up provides our philanthropic partners with visibility both with key audiences in Washington, DC and in local communities. There are numerous ways to support the important work of Close Up, including:
- Support through scholarships for youth, children of employees, and educators;
- Sponsorship of a school or community’s participation;
- Professional development opportunities for educators;
- Sponsorship of issues-related content in Current Issues, Close Up’s flagship publication;
- Development of special programs that focus on specific policy issues; and
- Special in-kind gifts.
By partnering with Close Up as a sponsor, you can play key role in helping young people understand the key issues impacting our nation and inspire them to become actively engaged in their community. For more information on partnership opportunities with the Close Up Foundation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.